Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Top 209 Beatles Songs, Part 7

Part 7, almost there:

39. You Never Give Me Your Money
38. Baby You're A Rich Man
37. Blackbird
36. Michelle
35. All You Need Is Love
34. Tomorrow Never Knows
33. Drive My Car
32. She Said She Said
31. We Can Work It Out
30. Girl
29. Rain
28. Day Tripper
27. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
26. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
25. Something
24. Across The Universe
23. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End
22. Dear Prudence
21. Happiness Is A Warm Gun
20. Here Comes The Sun

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh, I would have guessed "Happiness is a Warm Gun" to be in the top twenty. I'm going to guess that "A Day in the Life" is going to rank as number one. At least that's where I would put it.

Bar L. said...

"You Never Give Me Your Money" has always been a favorite. I sit in awe at you for compiling this list with such care and precision! Be sure to save it somewhere in its entirety so you can compare it to the next time you make one :)